RBOptions allows you to trade:
• Commodities- Options include Silver, Gold, and Oil
• Currencies- Over 15 currency pairs to choose from
• Stocks & Indices - Impressive selection during peak trading hours.
All assets can be traded in a variety of ways including pairs (one asset against another), One Touch, Long or Short Term, or the classic “Call or Put” Binary Options.
Because it is powered by SpotOption, a very popular provider in online Options trading, the RBOptions platform is able to virtually meet your every need. In addition, the RBOptions software gives you the ability to trade with any device that has access to the internet and allows web browsing. If you would like to trade on the go, their mobile app is available for Android tablets and smartphones.
There are two ways to learn more about options UK trading on the RBOptions website:
• Chatting with a RBOptions broker- They are available anytime to offer helpful insight
• Browsing the articles and videos on the website- Here you can find articles on trading binary options UK, video courses, eBooks, a trading academy and more
Funding your RBOptions account is easy because there are a number of ways to make a deposit:
• Debit or Credit Cards- Can be used to make transactions ranging in value from $500-$10,000 (EUR,USD,CAD, G PB)
• Bank wire transfers
• eWallets- Skrill is an option here with a deposit of at least $250
In addition, RBOptions guarantees (if you have a verified account) same day approvals. After approval, it will take 2-7 days to process the withdrawal.
"RBOptions" User Comments
Review DefinitionsThe following index gives a detailed explanation of the Binary Broker Ratings and Bonus Offers in the reviews seen above.
Binary Broker Ratings
The quality of the Binary platform's website and website.
The variety of trade options and intstruments available.
This is a rating of how quickly the binary options site processes withdrawal requests, plus how quick and helpful their support services are.
Bonus & Promos
This rating should consider the frequency, relative value, and organization of bonuses and promotions.
What percentage of your initial deposit the broker will give you as a bonus.
The maximum amount of sign up bonus you can receive.